Tuesday, August 16, 2005

lol.. taken from charlene's gal blog.. cos i think its interesting.. Muahaha.. a series of "If I were"

If I were a month I would be: erm..October!
If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday! Last day of work..
If I were a time of day I would be: Dinner time? dunno..
If I were a planet I would be: earth ba..
If I were a animal I would be: erm.. doggie! cos my dear loves dog.. so means he loves mi too! haha..
If I were a insect I would be: ee.. i dont wanna be an insect.. yucks !
If I were a direction I would be: eh? up! dont ask mi why..
If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A big comfy cotton king size bed!
If I were a historical figure I would be: dont know la.. siao..
If I were a liquid I would be: plain water
If I were a tree I would be: coconut tree ! cos if i see anyone disturb mi.. i will just drop the coconuts onto their heads ! muahaha..
If I were a flower/plant I would be: white roses.. they are beautiful (i want to be beautiful also!) haha..
If I were a kind of weather I would be: bright n sunny weather.. my Fav!
If I were a musical instrument I would be: my piano in my room..
If I were an emotion I would be: erm..the emotions of a psycho? i wan to know n understand wats in their minds haha..
If I were a color I would be: pure white..
If I were a vegetable I would be: baby tomato ! cos it looks cute!
If I were a fruit I would be: mango! my dear loves them.. haha
If I were a sound I would be: the sound of harp.. it magically can calm ppl down..
If I were an element I would be: carbon! cos it can do alot of wonders!
If I were a car I would be: Lamborghini! chio! lolx..
If I were a song I would be: Come What May.. I super love this song!
If I were a movie I would be directed by: erm.. Lucas Chan! Muahaha..
If I were a book I would be written by: Lame.. -_-
If I were a food I would be: Sushi.. Hehe..
If I were a drink I would be: Orange Juice
If I were a place I would be: Kai Xin's Paradise.. lolx..
If I were a material I would be: Silk.. Satin.. Love the feel.. =)
If I were a taste I would be: eh.. Spicy Hot ! haha..
If I were a scent I would be: Ralph Lauren Romance for Ladies..
If I were a word I would be: I.. its the most common & useful word..
If I were an object I would be: My piano..
If I were a body part I would be: The eyes !!!
If I were a facial expression I would be: My smile.. n onli my smile ! haha.. cos i love my smile (^o^)
If I were a cartoon character I would be: Sakura! she's got beautiful clothes..
If I were a shape I would be a: Star... Hee.. Beautiful..
If I were a number I would be: 2!! dont ask why.. its my fav..
If I were a toy I would be: erm.. i dont wan to be toy.. doesnt sounds nice..
If I were a brand I would be: haha.. My Brand !
If I were a country I would be: Hawaii (tts not a country rite) watever..
If I were a light I would be: Sunlight !!
If I were a somebody I would be: Noone.. I dont wan to be somebody else.. cos my dear onli loves mi n onli mi! haha..

kk.. end of the crazy n bo liao answers.. lol..

No comments: